9 Elements Laundry Detergent, a plant based* laundry detergent that cleans so thoroughly, it's more than clean, it's a cleanse. Vinegar-powered 9 Elements Laundry Detergent rids fabrics of residues left behind after every wash like hard water metals and dingy build-up while removing tough stains and odors. Our breakthrough formula has no artificial preservatives, dyes, thickeners, or brighteners and is gentle on sensitive skin.
- VINEGAR-POWERED: Strips away trapped residues and odors with the purifying power of vinegar with no Vinegar odor left behind
- NEVER MORE THAN 9 INGREDIENTS: we use only the necessary ingredients. Our formula has no Artificial preservatives, dyes, Thickeners, or brighteners and is gentle on sensitive skin
- THE EPA SAFER CHOICE LABEL helps you select products to protect your famiy and the environment**
- MADE WITHOUT any synthetic fragrances. 50% of ingredients are plant derived
- HARD WATER? NO PROBLEM: removes residue buildup caused by hard water from your clothes by harnessing the power of gentle low pH cleansing to deliver a powerful deep clean
*50% of ingredients are plant derived and subjected to processingRead More
**EPA/Safer Choice recognition does not constitute endorsement of this product. The Safer Choice label signifies that the product’s formula, as Procter & Gamble has represented it to the EPA, contains ingredients with more positive human health and environmental characteristics than conventional products of the same type. EPA/Safer Choice relies solely on Procter & Gamble, its integrity and good faith, for information on the product’s composition, ingredients and attributes. EPA/Safer Choice has not independently identified, that is, via chemical analysis, the ingredients in the product formula, nor evaluated any of Procter & Gamble’s non-ingredient claims. EPA/Safer Choice provides its evaluation only as to the product’s human health and environmental characteristics, as specified in the Safer Choice Standard and based on currently available information and scientific understanding.